_

_

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not really an eventful week. Last Sunday I went for a half hour swim instead of the usual run. It was a welcome change from the routine.

During the week I managed one weekday run to work. The weather has been very humid during the week, but thankfully its not really sunny. I did the 13km run in about 1hr 34mins (which includes about 8mins to pick up my breakfast).

I have not been able to run over the weekend. I had consciously taken a break on Saturday as I had to catchup on some work over the weekend. I could not manage the planned Sunday run as I strained my lower back, which I had to rest. After some 14hrs of sleep my back has recovered quite well. I hope to make up for this skip by doing two weekday runs in the coming week.

6 comments:

beanz said...

take care of that back

Bedders said...

Hey Girish! Glad to see you are keeping up the running. 14 hours of sleep? In one go? I'm back blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Not exactly, it was with two breaks, one for water and the other one for some breakfast. Can't sleep when I am hungry.
Hey Nice to have you back, I hope blogging also means back to regular running!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beanz, am 'back' to normal now. Back to running...

Bedders said...

Just noticed your running number on your picture - "James Bond I presume?"

Anonymous said...

Yes it is. But not my doing! I had that fact rubbed in all through the 11hr ultra!!