_

_

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally a 50k plus week

This week has been nice and productive, I seem to be peaking at the right time. Have a feeling this time I am going to be lucky with my next race (opposite of what happened during the Bangalore Ultra), even though I have not had enough time to prepare for it.

This week consisted of four runs, first post ultra 4 run week. Managed to run on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, and completed 11k, 12k, 11k and 16.5k respectively. My first 50km week after a long time.

The only thing I need not to keep it on for the next week, hope to do another 50km plus week. I hope to run on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday (11k, 11k, 15k & 20k + 5k), taking to a 60k week. If all goes well, I should be able to manage it, especially with the coming Saturday being a holiday. Next Sunday should be quite interesting, I have a big 20k 2hr run followed by a fun 5k run with old school mates, from NCPA to Chowpaty. If any of you are interested to join do post a comment and I will put up the exact start time & place later in the week (its a informal & fun run, dedicated to the city).

I have been having a great time on Twitter over the last few months, it takes blogging to the next level and its highly addictive. Havn't bumped into too many fellow runners, but have met a few who want to take up running/sport/gyming. What makes it special is that its super interactive and people are so helpful, someone or the other will always come up with a solution for any of your problems, once you have spent enough time and developed a good network of followers & people/brands to follow.

No comments: