_

_

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hopefully a turnaround week...

After a long time its be a great week of running. I managed 4 runs of 11k each on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday. Plus a 20k biking trip on Sunday morning. This Sunday was truly special, as I was doing the run immediately after the bike ride and I still managed to do my regular time. I could not have asked for anything more.

That day is not too far when I will do my first home Tri, a 20k bike ride, followed by a 20k run and a 2k swim. Am looking forward to it.... bring it on.

The weather has worsened, its no longer pleasant in Bombay. Actually I am happy that its happened as its now a lot easier to get up in the mornings :) Its feels wonderful to be positive under any situation. But yes, this will make the swim more difficult as the pool will tend to be a little crowded.

I now need to carry forward this weeks momentum.

No comments: