_

_

Sunday, March 30, 2008

No more whining...

I have been told that I have become a whiner (whining about my injury) on my blog. So no more injury talk - the next update will be when I recover completely from it.

Now the good news, I have made a healthy beginning today. Did a laboured 10.5k run in the morning and after that did a lot of walking late afternoon while traveling and catching up on different things, would have managed 6kms + during the evening (about 2kms odd stretches each time).

Did the 10.5k run in about 1hr 07min, which was mixed with run and walk. The weather is now quite humid and hot, so that adds an extra burden to the effort. Looking forward to a promising week ahead. I hope to get more opportunities to update my blog (regularly)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attaboy! Conquor the challenge and then share the victory. Proud of you for taking the positive approach to your injury.
-GM

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks GM, its all a learning process.