_

_

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weekly runs... continue...

I have been able to run twice this week. Ran on Tuesday and did 5.5kms in 35min and ran the same distance today and did it in 34min 25sec, both these are a lot slower than my usual pace. Things are not going too well and am now just focusing on ensuring that I run atleast thrice a week (excl. Sunday long run) without bothering about the time I am taking and overall I need to manage atleast about 30km per week. The weather this week has been very pleasant during the morning runs, so can’t really blame anyone other than myself for things not going right. Not sure what is wrong with my legs, they just feel a little heavy and some amount of stiffness every now and then. Otherwise, I am feeling great and there is no reason why things should not improve.

No comments: