_

_

Thursday, October 02, 2008

13k plus 7.5k, plus more to come

I was not able to run on Tuesday morning as my legs still appeared a little strained from last week. Thought of making up for it on Wednesday, but as luck would have it, I went out to catch a awesome event in town and slept very late. And then it was down to Thursday, which was a holiday. As usual I got up early but could not get out of home before 8.20am, the scheduled time was 7am!

Given the heat, sun and humidity, I knew I would not be able to do the planned 20km, so did the second best thing. I did a 13km run in the morning and followed it up with a 7.5km run in the evening. Now its down to two more weekend runs on Saturday and Sunday while I am traveling, I don't think I will be able to make up for the lost day, but that is not really a problem. Till the time i got the long run today (breaking it up into two parts is as good, as it helps me to train at make quicker recoveries)

No comments: