_

_

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I had a good run on Sunday morning, did my 10km in 1hr, 4mins. It was raining throughout my run and which ensured that my body temperature was normal (& kept exhaution at bay). I am just waiting for the worldcup to end, so that I can get back to running regularly, so that I can take my Sunday run back to 15-20km levels.
Its been pouring for the last couple of days in Bombay and there seems to be no end to it in the foreseeable future. Not that I am complaining, Bombay does need the rains (we need to fill our lakes, so that we have no water shortage in the coming year). Its just that the Bombay municipality has not learnt from the previous years experience (26/7 as its popularly known) and we are having water logging with the very first major showers of the season.
I don't think I will be able to go for my weekdays runs during this week (except maybe on Friday), as I need to catch the semis late in the night, might decide to run in the night if I am able to catch sufficient sleep during the evenings....

No comments: