_

_

Friday, June 30, 2006

Germany wins!!!

I believe that this will be the best match of the World cup, it can’t get any better. And after this victory, I think Germany has a very good chance of taking the cup. And from the way it started out, I could have actually missed the live telecast of the match thanks to the TV screen going blank courtesy my cable operator. The good old radio ( All India Radio FM telecast through a borrowed feed from BBC) and not the internet helped get me as close to the match as was possible in the given conditions and this went on for 60 long minutes.
And just like the German team the good old cable guy rose to the occasion and got the connection through after the first 60mins, and the match was one hell of a roller coater ride all the way after that…
This week I have run only twice and there is no chance of me being able to run anytime before the coming Sunday. I actually decided to skip my run today, so that I could catch up enough sleep, to be able to catch the four quarter matches over Friday and Saturday night.

No comments: