_

_

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pics work!!.

I have now realized that to get more comments on my blog, I need to add pics at regular intervals. Plus its much easier than writing posts!!
So I better come up with some good pics from my trek tomm. I plan to do a 8-10km run at 5am tomm. and then follow it up with a half day trek to a place called Yeoor hills (outskirts of Bombay). Its going to be tough running so early in the morning (esp. with barely any sunlight and lotsa puddles!!), but what the heck. I need to have my morning run on Sundays, the trek can't substitute a run. More on the run and trek tomm.
Need to get sleep now....

5 comments:

Atul said...

Waiting for latest pics nmore experiences.

Girish said...

Yes, sure. Hope to have it up in the next couple of days...

barnali said...

waiting for more pics

Girish said...

I have already put 7-8 of the Trek. Will put more after my next trip. Enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»