_

_

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pics work!!.

I have now realized that to get more comments on my blog, I need to add pics at regular intervals. Plus its much easier than writing posts!!
So I better come up with some good pics from my trek tomm. I plan to do a 8-10km run at 5am tomm. and then follow it up with a half day trek to a place called Yeoor hills (outskirts of Bombay). Its going to be tough running so early in the morning (esp. with barely any sunlight and lotsa puddles!!), but what the heck. I need to have my morning run on Sundays, the trek can't substitute a run. More on the run and trek tomm.
Need to get sleep now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for latest pics nmore experiences.

@GirishMallya said...

Yes, sure. Hope to have it up in the next couple of days...

Anonymous said...

waiting for more pics

@GirishMallya said...

I have already put 7-8 of the Trek. Will put more after my next trip. Enjoy...