_

_

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today again was hot and humid, no sign of rain... I did a little over 13kms in 1hr 23mins. It felt good, though I felt a little exhausted thanks to the weather.
I finally got the opportunity to wear my new shades and they felt quite comfortable, much better than the previous one.
On a different note, I finally did manage to catch Da Vinci Code. A pretty average flick and I failed to realise what the fuss was all about. Am really surprised why so many countries had banned it (including some states in India, and this was despite the movie being cleared by the central government and censor board, thought we were in a democracy!!). Had the movie not had the Christian faith angle(and the controversy), it would have done quite badly on the box office (internationally).

No comments: