_

_

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I have not been able to run this week for some or the other reason. First it was because I was reaching home late and then it was football. I now need to pull up my socks and get down to running, so will definitely go out for a late night run today before the Argentina v/s Holland match.
Actually I was hoping to run yesterday as well, but it did not happen. I try to have a light snack before 9pm and then catch some sleep from 9.30pm to 11.00pm or so and then go for my run, followed with some latenight coffee at my favourite cafe and finishing off with the match (and my dinner along with the match). Yesterday, I managed to do everything except for the run and coffee. But the night match was mind blowing, a well fought match with lots of ups and downs. Thank god, England managed to draw the match.
Today I am doing it a little differently. I had my snack at 9.30pm, after which will follow it up with some TV and then the run, coffee, dinner & football in that order, hope things turn out as planned this time.
Its impossible to get up in the morning for my run, after sleeping at 2.15am, so the only choice I have is to run at night (which also helps me keep awake for the match).

No comments: