_

_

Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally, I am able to write my blog after two days of tweaking to my computer, have managed to get the posting feature to work. My home computer has been giving me trouble for the past few days. Not sure what is wrong with it (hope its not a virus problem).
I had a very exhausting run this Sunday. With great difficultly managed to do 10kms in about 1hr 5mins, which was a big effort as I was almost totally exhausted after the first 30mins. The weekend had been hectic due to work, having to catch up on football matches, plus late start to my run (at 9am) & and hot & humid weather ensured that things were very difficult. Hope the monsoon arrives soon and the temperatures drop dramatically.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,the new city route seems to be a good change. The run with the good scenery makes it interesting and less tiring.

@GirishMallya said...

You bet, it was a refreshing change. I off to another city next month for a few days, so that should be fun too. Looking forward to it.