_

_

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Spam trouble...

I ran 5.5km in an impressive time of 32mins 30secs (despite stopping twice, once due to stray dogs and other due to some traffic). It felt very good getting back into the sub 33mins zone. I plan to go for another run in the night today at 11pm or so and will finish the run with some Coffee at a coffee shop and return well in time for the Brazil v/s Croatia match at 12.30am! I had an early dinner to ensure that I have atleast 3 hours between my run & dinner. Tough schedule today...
That reminds me, I had to activate my word verification tool on the comments section. Two days back I got some 6 messages from the same person at the same time on different postings. Not sure how they managed to do it, but am sure it must have been some silly automated comment posting tool to drive traffic to that person's website.
More after the midnight run!!!

No comments: