_

_

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Its 2008 ...

Had a very nice pleasant start to the new year. Some early dinner with friends, some super lavazza coffee (accompanied by an eventful power shut down in that part of the town - guess it was due to power surge thanks to new year celebrations) and followed some amazing red wine.

The only thing which I will miss is a super soothing long run tomorrow morning. I guess I will have to wait for another 4-5days to restart running. But I hope to use the time to do lotsa free hand and muscle building exercises, which would finally culminate in some swimming.

Hoping to celebrate the new year with a sub 4 hr marathon, my long cherrished wish. The only thing I need is an uneventful first 20km on Januray 20 and my mind will take care of the rest.

I also hope to blog more regularly in the new year... The start has been good. Hope to keep it up.

4 comments:

beanz said...

Happy New Year!
May it be a good one for you.

Girish said...

Thanks a lot. Wishing you a very happy new year too. Cheers.

gopi said...

wish you happy new year Girish!!

May you stay healthy and run longer.....

Cheers
Gopi.

Girish Mallya said...

Thanks Gopi. Wishing you the same.