_

_

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sunday bounce back..

After the hot and steamy weather in Delhi, I was nice to experience the pleasant (relatively) early morning weather in Bombay. As planned I started my run at 6am (I know its a little hard to believe!!, even I had could not believe that I was able to get out of my house that early. It was special as I had slept late on Saturday night - due to traveling, tons of waiting at the airport and disturbed sleep due to excessive caffeine). And yes, I also managed to do my targeted 20km run in about 2hrs 3minutes and this was without any Gatorade to help me out, which make it truly special. Though I wish I had not forgotten to buy my supply of Gatorade, I guess that was one of the reasons for me being able to start at 6am, else it would have been impossible to do the 20km with just water.

I supplemented my hydration needs by having two pods of tender coconut after the run, it felt truly blissful.

2 comments:

Bedders said...

Sounds wonderful. All we get is two Bounty bars if we are lucky.

@GirishMallya said...

Tropical climate has its advantages!!