_

_

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I completed 12km in the morning in about 1hr12mins, could not do more as I was wearing my new shoes (silly me, wore it for a long run). I got a shoe bite and did not want to do more than 12kms, as I was planning to run on Monday as well. This week I did about 39kms (15+6+6+12), which is a good, I hope to do 40kms next week as well. The only thing that can stop me from completing that would be my right shin, its been holding well after todays run, hope it stays that way.

I am yet to get a confirmation from the organisers of Hutch Delhi Half marathon for my online registration. Not really sure what is taking them so long to respond. I guess the organisers, Procam are yet to put up a team to respond to registrations on the website. Hope the marathon this time is better organised than the previous one. Their advertising agency, O&M had done a great job last time with the Run Delhi Run campaign (an award winning campaign, they also won the Grand Emvie for Hutch Delhi Half Marathon, which included the now famous hoarding of a real model running on a treadmill), but the marathon organisation was not upto the mark. Emvies are organised by the Advertising club of Mumbai.

No comments: