_

_

Sunday, June 17, 2007

waiting, waiting....

Patience is not my biggest virtue. And 'waiting' for me is turning out to be more difficult than preparing a marathon. I have completed my anti-inflammatory medicine course, and have a feeling that its has some positive impact on my injury. I think had some muscle tissue damaged on my upper thigh, due to continuous punishment of road running, without supplementing it with adequate leg strengthening exercises. Guess its a wakeup call.

Tried to go for a run in the morning, ran for about a kilometer, but my legs were not feeling good, so walked for another 4km and then called it a day. Am now doing some exercises and will give it another shot tomorrow or day after. The only thing I want now is to get back to running again and get on with my preparation for the Leh marathon.

No comments: