_

_

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back to running again..

Its been one painful wait, my eye infection seemed to take a infinitely long time to heal. But according to the Doc its suppose to take a week so I guess I have to be patient. So today decided to go during late afternoon for a light half an hour jog, which felt very refreshing. Had taken the day off after having gone to work yesterday which was quite strenuous on the eyes.
Have been on medication so did not want to push it today, plus the fact that I had not run during the last one week. Hope to run again on Thursday morning and if my eyes heal completely might go outside Bombay over the weekend. But don't want to jump the gun and will take it one day at time. The actual test will be tomm. Morning to check the condition of my eyes (which is the most painful time!!), as during the day it feels pretty alright except for some irritation every now and then.

No comments: