_

_

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday run..

Back to my usual route after the Thursday adventure. It took me one day to recover from the Thursday Carter Road hammering. Today's run of 5.5kms was at the regular well paced time of 32mins 42sec, it felt like any other day except for fact that I was chased by a pack of stray dogs close to my house. They seem to multiply and we need to do something to control their population and the threat they pose to early morning runners..
I have been lazy and need to get back to cross training. Hope to swim after my run on Sunday, lets hope I implement it. As Swimming is one of the best cross-training activities. Swimming enables one to build muscular strength without causing injury and builds endurance while improving flexibility. Plus it improves the lung capacity and rhythm in ones breathing. Tomm. I hope to do atleast 13kms in addition to the swim. Big ask, but what the heck.

No comments: