_

_

Sunday, April 16, 2006

New route...

I seem to be getting better on my start time, started at 7.45am for my long run and the one hour run was bearable.. But to do more distance next week I will have to start atleast by 7.30am, if not earlier.
I did the 10km run a little under one hour, which is decent time. After a long time I decided to experiment with a new route for my long run by taking the highway heading towards New Bombay. It was hot alright, but the change in route was refreshing, guess I need to experiment with my routes every now and then. The only issue with this route is that high speed traffic (which was not too bad on a Sunday morning) and the almost barren landscape (absolutely no shade at all). The highlight of the run was the two kilometers stretch over the old Vashi bridge.
Am feeling quite alright after the run and get a feeling that I am getting back to normal with my runs. Plan to take it a notch higher if the good thing continues...

No comments: