_

_

Sunday, January 28, 2007

All good things come to an end...

And so does my weekend holiday. Though I did manage to restart running after the Mumbai Marathon on Saturday. Did about 7km run in a little over 35minutes, it felt good, thought my calf muscles felt a little strained. Was planning to go for another run on Sunday but decided against it, as I wanted to be lazy.... on a pleasant Sunday morning.

Had a very relaxed and chilled out relaxed weekend and am now refreshed to get back to the fast pace of Bombay. But the tough part will actually start before the weekend ends. As I need to take a train at 3.30am in the morning so that I can get to work before 9am, all thanks to the fact that most Bombay also wanted to have a relaxed weekend in Baroda over the Republic day holidays (and this was despite the fact that I had booked my tickets 2 months in advance, and this was the only option available).

No comments: