_

_

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Two more days to go...

My legs are still not feeling perfect but am sure they will be ready just in time for the marathon. Am following a ideal food and sleep routine, accumulating all the calories (sounds strange, doesn't it!!)

I will be going tomorrow to pickup my race bib and to check the marathon Expo, hope its better than what its been in the previous years. I only wish they had a true sports apparal & footwear company as a sponsor instead of Switcher who are more into fashion than fitness. The Delhi marathon expo is a lot better than the Bombay one, hope they decide to prove me wrong.

I need to take a much deserved break after the marathon, so will be taking off over the Republic day weekend for a well deserved 3.5day break. Badly need it to recharge my batteries.

No comments: