_

_

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Had a good long run today. Was feeling a little rusty at start, but did 13.5km in about 1hr,21mins, and without any post run aches and pains. I hope to run again tomm., I usually don't run on Mondays, as the Sunday run usually makes one stiff the next morning and the fact that 5.15am is not the best time to getup in the morning after having had a good run on Sunday. I never have a problem going for my sunday run, its now become a part of my routine, and the very thought of having to miss it for some reason makes me very uneasy. I hope to get that feeling for my weekly mileage runs.
The weather in Bombay is getting hotter with each passing day and it takes a toll, when one is running at 8am in the morning on hard concrete roads of Bombay. But on the other hand it makes things easier to get up early in the morning!

No comments: