_

_

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Smooth sunday run..

My Sunday morning run of 10kms could not have been better, did it in 1hr 30secs. Was almost tempted to run more, but resisted it as did not want to push my right shin. It was smooth and relaxed, plus the fit of my new pair of shoes was really good (guess its the best fit pair I have bought till date). After that relaxed my muscles with a 2 km walk. Now I have started drinking energy drink/electral during my runs as Bombay is getting hotter with each passing day. Today I tried the new Gatorade orange flavoured drink launched in India, it tastes almost exactly like the good old rasna drink. Nothing really exciting but atleast it keeps the body well hydrated. But, there is nothing to beat good old water in taste especially when one is running...

No comments: