_

_

Thursday, November 23, 2006

So far an uneventful week....

......And that is really good. I have had two good runs yesterday and today, did about 7.5km in about 43mins on both the days. My legs are feeling quite alright and things are looking good, am waiting for the Sunday run to get one last confirmation of my preparation.

My struggle for the visa is continuing, but am finally seeing some progress on it and hope to get it done by Tuesday. Hope there are no last minute nasty surprises. Actually I am quite used to things falling in place right at the very end on most occasion, as the deadline approaches, guess that helps build the excitement and you tend to appreciate things. Am I positive or what..

In the meantime, I am trying to stuff myself with multi-vitamins, cod liver oil, lotsa carbs and everything possible to ensure that I am absolutely fit before the run.

No comments: