_

_

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today was my first rest day after the foot injury. I hope its nothing which will hold me back beyond a couple of days. Today I managed to walk for about 4 kms in the evening (40mins), and am not sure if its healed but will still take a break tommorrow.

I finally got my renewed passport after all the hiccups. Now its the next struggle, for the Singapore visa, I hate the treatment Indian nationals get from most of the developed world (would love to boycott them only if I could), how can they ask a person for his three year tax returns, six months bank account, credit card copy, return tickets.... for a stupid tourist visa. How dare they?? Guess I don't have too much of a choice (than ranting on my blog) then following their stupid, irrational rules, which make absolutely no sense. Bangkok is a lot better, which offers a visa on arrival. Guess developing countries are more fair and rational.....

No comments: