_

_

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I slept quite late yesterday after the trip to Orchards, so decided to get up late in the morning. And then followed it with a trip to the Starting point of the marathon, which was about 45minutes walk from where I am staying.

The final arrangements were in full force and the organisers were setting tents and arranging the holding area for the participants. On my return I visited Funan computer lifestyle mall (a complete IT mall), one of the must see places for travelers.

I have decided to stay put at home after the morning trip, to ensure that I conserve energy and also to have more time to pile up the carbs and water.

I hope to have a quick dinner and crash out early as I have to get up around 3am tomorrow, so that I can reach the holding area around 5am.

No comments: